Sunday, December 30, 2007

Guess where I was on Christmas Morning????

Yep....here I am, in the hospital! I woke up to a very high fever and a very worried husband. Turns out I had a kidney infection and kidney stones!!! (as if one were not enough) My husband had me at the doctor within the hour and then to the ER and a 5 day hospital admission for antibiotics! Wasn't exactley a Merry Christmas....but I did get to go home later Christmas Day. We opened the presents and I took a nap. (exciting, I know) All this time, I was trying to adjust my traditions to appreciate a Christmas in the middle of summer and then I had to do it as a patient! We plan to take a vacation next year....I think we all deserve it!! Thank to all of you that prayed for me...I may not be home without it.

No comments: