Monday, August 18, 2008

Yes, I had a Happy Birthday!!

My husband brought home flowers, cake and the best gift EVER!!! It was a good birthday!
Guess there is no denying how YOUNG I am!! Thanks, Honey!
Rob bought me shoes!! I had been 'eye-ing' these for weeks now. I was waiting on my first paycheck from my new job but he beat me to the punch! Great job!!

I also want to thank everyone who called me and sang! I loved listening to them on the voicemail. Thanks you Bailee, Alexx, Aunt Pixie and Aunt Cynthia! I received a call and email from my sister Penny and a great email from my sis, Latresa! Of course, all of my parents caught me as I began sipping my first cup of coffee...Thanks Mama, Dad and Daddy!

I am deep within my Masters program now and so busy. I should be working on a paper now! Forgive me if I do not get in touch with everyone as often. Know that I love and miss you all!!

No comments: