Monday, May 14, 2007

The first of many postings......

Hello to all !!! This blog site will keep our family and friends up to date on our "goings on" down under. We are counting down the days until the movers come to take our things away. Everyone is excited about the adventures to come!
Andriah has moved all of her things home to our house in Douglas in preparation for the big move to Australia. She is excited about the opportunity to see the Outback and plans to attend college while we are there.
Holton has plans to visit several locations, including but not limited to the Galapagos Islands, Darwin region and of course the Australia Zoo.
Robert and I have been very busy getting the affairs in order here before we leave. I never knew there was so much involved in the process of moving "Army style", as he puts it. We just celebrated 7 incredible months together and couldn't be happier! What a blessing to be married to my bestfriend!!
The next two weeks will be full of bittersweet moments when we say "Later" to family members left behind and "G'Day" to the sunny down under. We will be adding photos very soon and will update as often as our schedule permits.
We love you all and we are glad to include you in our adventures!
Later,
Rob, Amy, Andriah & Holton

6 comments:

CJ, Kat, Randy, Dareck and Pugs Waggoner said...

uh....I hate you! Why can't my butt look like yours!!!!!!!! I LOVE the tatts! They look awesome! That is a pretty smart idea!!! I might wanna steal that from ya...:) When my butt looks that good, I will send you a pic of it, ok! :) Love, Kat

Anonymous said...

hey you guys. i love you and i hope everything is okay. i really miss you all already. dad, i tried to do the fafsa thing, i need you to call me when you get a chance because there is a thing with signatures and i need to know if i can supercede that on my own???? but yah, let me know what number i can contact you guys with and an address, have a great time!!!! LOVE YOU MORE!!!
tasha.

Anonymous said...

Hey daddy, I know this is the 2nd but TOMORROW IS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! and I wanted to say I love you and Happy Birthday!! I hope everything is going well there and I love you!!

DAD / Alan said...

Hey Holton, I am glad you and everyone arrived downunder safe. I was so happy to hear from you sat. night, your sunday morning. it put such a big smile on my face to talk to you. It got even bigger when I heard the excitement in your voice when you where telling me about your first kangaroo sighting, all the beatiful birds and the humpback whale.( OH WOW!) Instead of watching animal planet sounds like you are living in animal planet. Soak it all up and tell me all about it. Take lots of pictures and log everything in yous journal, I look forward to reading it. have fun, be safe and learn alot. I LOVE YOU!

DAD / Alan said...

Holton, I really liked the pictures of you. Really cool stuff! Can't wait till the vonage is hooked up. I LOVE AND MISS YOU! You "give it a go" and have fun but be safe, sounds like there is some wild stuff in those neck of the woods! my e-mail is alansmith_69@alltel.net looking forward to hearing from you call me soon. love your dear old "oldie" dad

DAD / Alan said...

Hey son, it was good to talk to you yesterday. I am glad you have adjusted to the time there and sleeping well. I hope you enjoy your weekend and the break from school. Next time you walk the beach see what kind of sharks teeth you can find there. Neaver know you may find a saltwater crocs tooth. Thinking of you! I love you son. love, dad