Holton finally met some kangaroos!! We went to the Queensland Museum in Brisbane and found the Roo exhibit....he couldn't have been happier!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The journal of our family's adventures in Australia. We will document our travels, digital photos and any misadventures along the way.
4 comments:
ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!! not on the barbie tho...just as a pet..:)
holton, I have posted all of my postings under the first blog your mom wrote. thats what you saved for me, didn"t know to post under you new pictures. I will get the hang of it. I gave my e-mail address in one of them. send me some e-mais and have your mom create your own for you. I just tried to call you ( 9:55 pm your time ) left a message for your mom to have you call me or I wiil try again in your morning. I love and miss you very much! You have fun and be safe! Write/call me. You are in my thoughts every day, all day! Write/Call me soon. love, your DAD
Hello Holton, I LOVE & MISS YOU! Hope you are having FUN! Love Dad
Holton, It's father's day there, won't be long and it will be here. I do miss you and wish we could go fishing together today. but I tell you what,as soon as you come to visit, you know we will! You are my fishing buddy. I have enjoyed sitting out there in the boat with you, even if they were not bitting. Fishing is fun but the bond made between father and son last a lifetime. No matter what distance is between us it WILL NOT BREAK THAT BOND. I love you SON! Hope you have a great day. Just know that i am thinking of you. Get your e-mail set up so I can e-mail you these little letters. Love YOU, Dad
Post a Comment