We took Holton to Sea World the other day. You can tell by the photo that the skies were crystal blue and the dolphins were jumping high! Holton had a great time......Andriah and I were REALLY tired of walking. It was a really nice day though. I broke down and ordered a cheeseburger with fries, home sick I guess....it had a huge slice of beet on it! The bun was all pink! I just didn't have the nerve to try it...sorry....you will all have to wait until I am in the mood to try that one!The seafood is great though! Rob and I had something called "baramundi" and it was amazing! Still having fun, stay tuned!
1 comment:
Holton, glad you got to goto Sea World there. I know you loved it. That picture reminds me of when you where little and part of the dolphin show in Orlando. Remember to log it all in your journal. Keep having FUN and give it a go! I will eat a BIG MAC for you! I Love YOU!
Post a Comment