Holton and Aaron had their costumes and make up done by the world famous artists..Andriah and Amy Fast. Holton has black hair, white makeup with a mustash and a gotee...Aaron has the deadly pale skin with dark eye circles, a few stitches with some slight bleeding. I think they look great and they received many comments on their appearance. I especially love Aaron's unibrow....a nice touch :)Thursday, November 1, 2007
Best 'Mates on Halloween
Holton and Aaron had their costumes and make up done by the world famous artists..Andriah and Amy Fast. Holton has black hair, white makeup with a mustash and a gotee...Aaron has the deadly pale skin with dark eye circles, a few stitches with some slight bleeding. I think they look great and they received many comments on their appearance. I especially love Aaron's unibrow....a nice touch :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment