Good Morning, I am up and sucking down the caffiene to get Holton off to school. He usually rides his scooter the whole way, but this is the first day. First Days are always special and I haven't missed one yet. Notice the side of the car I am on....weird, isn't it?? Soon, I will have my first day back at University...wonder if Holton will want to take pictures of me???Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Mama drove him the whole way!
Good Morning, I am up and sucking down the caffiene to get Holton off to school. He usually rides his scooter the whole way, but this is the first day. First Days are always special and I haven't missed one yet. Notice the side of the car I am on....weird, isn't it?? Soon, I will have my first day back at University...wonder if Holton will want to take pictures of me???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment