There is one last glance, over his right shoulder, before he heads off to his first day of the seventh grade, in a foreign country half way around the world. As I stand there, watching him go I remember his first day of preK, the first day of kindergarten, and I imagine how he will look as he walks into his first day of college. It is times like this that I know I have done a pretty good job of being the Mama. I could not have been more proud of the young man that my son has become.Tuesday, January 29, 2008
There he goes...
There is one last glance, over his right shoulder, before he heads off to his first day of the seventh grade, in a foreign country half way around the world. As I stand there, watching him go I remember his first day of preK, the first day of kindergarten, and I imagine how he will look as he walks into his first day of college. It is times like this that I know I have done a pretty good job of being the Mama. I could not have been more proud of the young man that my son has become.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment