Sue and I had to find a way to pass the time, while to boys played golf. She agreed to sacrifice herself to a day of shopping, just to pass the time..of course. We taked like we had know each other for years! Don't you love people that feel like old friends right from the start?!?! I had a wonderful time talking, gossiping and hearing all of the stories of the old days back in El Paso. Good times!!Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Me & Sue - Ultimate Shoppin' Queens
Sue and I had to find a way to pass the time, while to boys played golf. She agreed to sacrifice herself to a day of shopping, just to pass the time..of course. We taked like we had know each other for years! Don't you love people that feel like old friends right from the start?!?! I had a wonderful time talking, gossiping and hearing all of the stories of the old days back in El Paso. Good times!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment