
While we were in Georgia, my Uncle Gene invited us to a meeting with Rep. Jack Kingston. I was honored to perform the National Anthem, for the VERY first time in my life, and Robert led the Pledge of Alleigance. Then, to top it all off, we made the FRONT page of the Douglas Newspaper!!!

Robert and I spent the evening with Holton, Emily and Brayden. We had dinner at a new Mexican restaurant in Callahan and then rented movies for the rest of the night. We had a great time!!! I think they did too!

I have been in contact with a few of my friends from highschool on line. It turned out that when we were in town from Australia, one friend was in town from Kansas. We all got together for lunch, a little gossip and a whole lot of laughing at the St Johns Town center. We had so much fun! They all met my wonderful husband and we all agreed to do it again as soon as possible. From the lift is Kim, (seven months pregnant and beautiful), Chanda (a Marine's wife from Kansas), me ( proud Army wife from Australia) and Susan (our air traffic controlling buddy)...what a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment