Saturday, March 15, 2008

Couple's Mixer Night at Kokoda Barracks

Hello everyone, I have finally posted some new material on our blog for you all to see. University has begun and I have classes everyday, I am working when I can and barely have time to wash the laundry for my men. On Friday, I put the books down and got all dressed up for a much deserved night out. Holton went to his 'mates house and it was "Date Night". We were finally getting together with all of the new soldiers and their families for the first time since everyone rotated to new postings in december. We met some lovely people and enjoyed the evening with everyone.
I hope you enjoy the pictures that have been added. Just a few memoriable moments to add to the Australian Adventure. We grow more comfortable everyday and we know that when we leave this paradise, we will miss many things about it. So, take a look at what we have been up to and feel free to comment back your thoughts. Love to all

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you finally got to wear the dress!! it looks stunning on you :)

CJ, Kat, Randy, Dareck and Pugs Waggoner said...

you look gorgeous!!! And a little like Dr. D I have to say....:)