The journal of our family's adventures in Australia. We will document our travels, digital photos and any misadventures along the way.
Monday, March 24, 2008
A Surprise Gift from Holton's Daddy
Holton was so happy to received his father's Easter card and all the beautiful pictures of their week here in Australia. Holton shared them with me and Robert and explained what adventure they shared in each. Even though they are so far apart from one another, they both talk, laugh and share via phone and internet almost everyday.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I am glad you enjoyed the card and the pictures of our WONDERFUL time together. I have shared my pictures with many, too. Looks like alot of candy on that bed!!!!
Welcome to our blog. We are happy to share all of our adventures with you.
Robert, Amy & Holton in Australia
The three of us are approaching our 1 year anniversary of moving to Australia, and we couldn't be happier. Holton is doing well in school and is looking forward to seeing the nation's capitol in a few months with his classmates. Robert is making positive changes at his job and completing college courses at night. I am working as an ICU RN and taking classes fulltime during the day to get my Masters Degree in Nursing. We grow closer as a family everyday and are making the most of this opportunity. We are proof that if you find yourself in unfamiliar surroundings, stick close to your family and do not be afraid to try something different and GREAT things will come your way. We do miss our family back home but we just LOVE living in Australia. Thanks to everyone that offered support. We love you all.
Love is Matching Tattoos :) Rob n I had these done in San Diego, California the week after we were married. It was my first tattoo and I was so excited! Mine is Robert's name in tribal print with his US Army rank (Command Sergeant Major) underneath. Robert chose my first and middle name with the nursing sign, in honor of my career. It was a huge commitment, just like marrying eachother, and we love them!
1 comment:
I am glad you enjoyed the card and the pictures of our WONDERFUL time together. I have shared my pictures with many, too. Looks like alot of candy on that bed!!!!
Post a Comment