Monday, March 24, 2008

Holton & Mr Easter Bunny

Okay, Holton wanted the free chocolate the Bunny was passing out at the mall but felt he was too big for a picture. I informed him that I was his Mother and I wanted a picture. The Bunny actually nodded to me and I yelled "Grab him and hold him down!" So this guy ran after Holton, put him in a headlock and forced him to be still for a picture. We were all laughing the whole time!!! Aussie bunnies are a lot tougher than any American Bunny I've seen!!! Great shot, huh??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Hope ya'll had a wonderful and blessed Easter! The Egg hunt at Granny Holton's house was alot more somber this year! But, life goes on!
Sheila

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great Kodak moment!!! Holton, thats you pay for candy. Looked like a good-time.

Anonymous said...

Forgot to sign last comment. Dad/Alan